Note: This part is actually for new Google web sites (at underneath right, you will see Create ). Get assistance with classic Bing Sites.
Create & name A bing site
- On a pc, open brand brand new Google internet web web Sites.
- Within the base right, click Create .
- During the top left, click Untitled Site.
- Enter the title of the site press that is file or Return.
- Include content to your website builder website.
- To write your modifications, during the top right, click Publish.
Rename your site
- On a pc, open brand new Bing web web internet Sites.
- Get the site you need to rename.
- Simply Simply Click More Rename.
- Type the name that is new click OK.
include a name
- On some type of computer, start a website in brand new Bing internet web Sites.
- Within the top left, click Enter web web web site title.
- Type the name of one’s site.
- Press Enter or Return.
Make a duplicate of your web site
- On a pc, start the website you wish to duplicate in brand brand brand new Bing web Sites.
- Within the top right, simply click More site that is duplicate.
- Under “File name,” enter title for the copied site.
- Optional: to improve the positioning regarding the site, click Change.
- Click OK.
Note: If for example the web site is big, it might not copy.
Change or re-use a URL
You can easily replace your web site’s Address, or re-use a current url that you have.
Improve your website’s URL
- On a pc, start your website in brand brand new Bing internet web Sites.
- Into the top right, close to “Publish,” click on the drop-down Publish settings.
- Under “Web address,” enter your desired URL.
- Simply Click Save.
Re-use a current url that you possess
If you’d like to utilize an internet target which is presently being used or has been utilized into the past by a website that you have, replace the Address associated with existing website before assigning it to another web site.
Step one: Change the target for the current website
- On some type of computer, start the website using the URL you wish to reuse in brand new Bing web web Sites.
- Within the top right, close to “Publish,” click on the drop-down Publish settings.
- Under “Web target,” enter a different sort of Address.
- Simply Simply Click Save.
Step two: Reuse the target for the site that is different
- Start the website you intend to utilize the Address for.
- Into the top right, click Publish.
- Under “Web target,” enter a URL.
- Simply Click Publish. The Address is currently assigned to your web web site.
Note: To reuse A url you can also permanently delete the existing site before assigning the URL to a different site that you own. Learn to forever delete a niche site.
Vintage Bing Web Sites
Note: This part is for classic Google Sites (towards the top left, you will see “Create”). Get assistance with new Bing web web web Sites.
Create a website or replace your web site
- On some type of computer, open classic Bing Sites.
- During the left that is top click Create in classic web Sites.
- choose a template.
- Enter a true title for the web web site and A address.
- Simply Click Create.
Improve your website
You can’t replace your website, you could produce a duplicate of one’s site and go it up to a web address that is new.
Note: you are able to just duplicate web web web sites you have.
- On some type of computer, start a website in classic Bing web web Sites.
- During the top right, click More actions Manage site.
- Click Copy this web site.
- Close to “Site Name,” enter a title.
- At the very top, click Copy.
- Optional: You is now able to delete the site that is old.